Subject: [Leica] Traveling to Athens, Greece
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Apr 25 08:59:39 2005

Hi Roger,

I spent the afternoon yesterday shooting in a close-up target rich
environment; the local Spring Thaw car show. This event was outdoors and
confines were rather close between the large number of classic cars and
people viewing them. Lots of people with cameras taking lots of photos.

I brought two M2's with me and just two lenses; my 35/2 Summicron and my VC
21/4. Of the three rolls I shot the majority were with the 21mm lens. This
is the same lens I used in the old town section of Quebec City three years
or so back.

Buy, beg or borrow a 21 (Leica or otherwise) and take it with you. You will
most likely find this lens idea in close quarters.

Regards,

Greg