Subject: [Leica] Re:Black ZI
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Apr 25 14:26:32 2005

On 4/25/05 7:53 AM, "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca> typed:

> Jay Ignaszewski said:
>> sounds as if we are stalking wildlife.<<
>
>> On Apr 24, 2005, at 7:42 AM, Ted Grant wrote:
>>
>>> The secret of changing positions is to have cased the room first, know
>>> exactly where you are going to move to, then watch the eye direction
>>> of the people and when they're pretty well all looking in the opposite
>>> direction to you, move quietly and smoothly to your new position, sit
>>> down, wait and be still. In most cases you have changed position and
>>> sitting on the other side of the room and the majority of the people
>>> at the table never know you've moved.
>>>
>>> Just like a stealth bomber. ;-)<<<<<<<<
>
> Well I don't know if the Prime Minister and cabinet members are wildlife,
> but I suppose they fit the description at times. ;-)
>
> ted

Ted you are talking here about "doing a room". Or "shooting a room".

A. By that you mean the paper sent you there to get some news shots?
B. The convention people wanted some shots for their own use?
C. You thought they were interesting as you walked by so you sneaked in to
grab some surreptitious shots to later put in a book you are doing on
Legionnaires cults.
D. all or none of the above.

Mark Rabiner
Photography