Subject: [Leica] (was Coenen) now: buying Leica new vs. used
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Mon Apr 25 16:00:33 2005

HCB stopped photography altogether, didn't he?

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path
leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
        --Woody Allen

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] (was Coenen) now: buying Leica new vs. used)