Subject: [Leica] Portrait of a Lady
From: max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld)
Date: Mon Apr 25 18:18:32 2005

Spring arrived in New Jersey, later than some and earlier than others, about
three weeks ago.

I took an M-style macro rig (M5, 65 Elmarit, Viso and Bellows) out for some
exercise with a roll of Velvia.  I got most of the exercise, from lifting
five pounds of obsolete camera gear, but love the results.

Here, for starters, is a Portrait of a Lady, taken, as it should be, from
the shadow side.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-82882.html

Look, like or don't.

Max