Subject: [Leica] summar / summitar /Summicron
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Apr 26 01:57:44 2005

Ruben - and Don,

I agree about the Summarit; it is fast (1.5), soft-ish wide open, but pretty
good stopped down. About $300 for a good one. That's why it is my standard
lens
on my IIIf. But it isn't that light.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] summar / summitar /Summicron)