Subject: [Leica] M7 sale?
From: patrick at photo.net (Patrick (Washington, DC))
Date: Tue Apr 26 11:53:21 2005

Ted, I meant "stupid" not in the worst sense of the word :-)

I guess it comes down to personality as well. You are a professional
photographer, I'm not.
Regardless, I am a citizen of the world, travel a lot and I'm a great
believer in
use-it-or-lose-it, I don't collect things - apart from my old
negatives/prints :-)

But if you are successfully using digital at this point - 4 M bodies do seem
a bit excessive ;-)
My price quote is a fair price in USD.

Cheers,

p.