Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 423
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Apr 26 12:14:15 2005

You know, we're all kidding Ted, but signing it, if it could be done
neatly, and then packaging it with one of his most iconic image - say
the shot of Pierre E. T. sliding down the banister on election night,
might create a $5K collectible in Canada. Ted, is, after all, on a par
with Karsh in the pantheon of Canadian photographers. (No smiley face;
serious suggestion.)