Subject: [Leica] M7 sale?
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Apr 26 20:03:51 2005

Hey, do a veterinarian book. I cannot watch the veterinarian emergency
room shows on the Animal Planet because every time they have to put
someone's pet to sleep, the family starts boo-hooing and then I start
boo-hooing. Part of the population out there (and they don't have to be
animal rights activists) have a very soft place I their heart for
animals.

Or how about taking a trip to a few zoos and photographing a tiger
getting a tooth extraction.

Just a thought. I don't want to see you slacking off at the tender age
of 76!!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com