Subject: [Leica] CL vs. CLE
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Apr 27 05:24:25 2005

The CLE is one of the best cameras EVER made, BUT Minolta deserted it
and it has issues of reliablility: I had the complete set. Camera,
lenses, leather case. Best camera I ever had TILL it began to fail:
exposure meter problems and Minolta disowned it. The 28 mm lens also
had a habit of "separation": but the images were still great. I hated
Minolta for not backing the camera. I will not buy Minolta.

Cheers