Subject: [Leica] digital transformation
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Wed Apr 27 20:11:48 2005

I wholly embrace the digital darkroom, best thing since film.   I shoot
some digital, some film.  Seems like if I think it's going to be
potential for better photography, i will shoot film.  If i think it's
going to be a snapshot day, I will shoot digital.  That's as far as my
personal work goes:  for clients I shoot 100% digital.

To keep it off topic...i was at my local camera shop tonight buying
some paper and ink and they asked me if i wanted a diet coke or some
scotch.  of course i said some scotch please and they served me my
scotch in a fuji film canister.  said they were all out of cups.

Leo