Subject: [Leica] PAW April 28, 1005
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Thu Apr 28 12:30:14 2005

On Apr 28, 2005, at 12:17 PM, Max Weisenfeld wrote:

> Feli,
>
> "Street Preacher" is my favorite, I like the story it tells and I like
> the way his arms frame the marquee of the church.

Thanks.

>  But these look dark on my monitor; I can hardly see the faces.

All of these people were really tan. It's already almost summer here in
Los Angeles.
In an effort to combat this I have started to underexpose my shots by a
good stop.

I calibrated my monitor with a Spyder for a Lightjet. They tend to look
a little dark on
the average un-calibrated system.

feli

> Max