Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 16: Cool guys with pooches
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Apr 28 14:04:33 2005

All four pictures for last week were taken on Friday. I had to go to
Copenhagen for the day. Did my meeting in the morning and wandered
around my favourite city during the afternoon before flying home.

I spotted this guy on Vesterbrogade in the centre. I liked the
disconnect between the "Pusher" on his back and the cute doggie he was
holding:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_16.jpg

In the old part of the city along the canals:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_16alt1.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_16alt2.jpg

And finally, on the train from Schiphol airport to my house in the
evening, another cool guy with a cute dog:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2005/2005_16alt3.jpg

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.nathanfoto.com/indexpaw2005.html
and comments & critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands