Subject: [Leica] Edward Weston
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Apr 28 15:10:23 2005

On 4/28/05 1:50 PM, "Max Weisenfeld" <max_weisenfeld@verizon.net> typed:

> Last week, our Photography Class took a class trip to see the Westons at
> the
> Montclair Art Museum.  Our class is more Weston than HCB, and some folk
> wonder why I always have my camera with me, so I took this to show them.
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/max3/image-82975.html
>
> Look, like or don't.
>
> Max

My local photo friends and myself have often been of the mind set over the
decades that:
8x10's are for babies; real men do 11x14's
We'd not dream of hanging or showing off 8x10's.
The only reason why we owned 8x10 paper was to make contact sheets.

But these pictures on the walls here ARE contact sheets!
Except instead of thirty six pictures on a sheet
it's ONE picture on a sheet!

BIG DIFF!

Mark Rabiner
Photography