Subject: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Thu Apr 28 19:51:51 2005

Now I didn't say that..........

Jay Ignaszewski

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bonvini=optonline.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+bonvini=optonline.net@leica-users.org]On Behalf Of
Grduprey@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:10 PM
To: lug@leica-users.org
Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: 35mm film cameras

In a message dated 4/27/2005 12:32:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
anders.nygren@gmail.com writes:
OK, so the motors didn't die, they blew (up).
I'll try to find the exact quote on the DVD.

If I read Jay right, he is saying the cameras worked perfectly.  It sounds
like Martin is trying to cover up for maybe running out of film at the wrong
time without another camera being ready to complete the shoot?

Gene