Subject: [Leica] Openraw Initiative
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Thu Apr 28 20:38:34 2005

Canon put a reply on the OpenRAW website.  Apparently they did not drop
support for the D30.  It is still supported by the applications  that
used to support it.  It is not, and never was, supported by their
professional digital software, which may have been developed after that
camera, but it may be added to that program in the future.

Mike D

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Openraw Initiative)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Openraw Initiative)