Subject: [Leica] Re: Nostalgic for film
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Fri Apr 29 04:59:56 2005

I'm glad I don't earn my living from photography. I can shoot what I want,
and that means I shoot film. I have a Canon, I use it, I send emails with
it, but I don't enjoy sitting in front of the computer with photoshop. I
enjoy the darkroom, I enjoy developing my film,  savor the excitement of
looking at the negatives to see what I've got. Instant feedback is great,
but it is hard to savor.

Doug Nygren