Subject: [Leica] Some new Leica photos now archiving images ----CD-RW?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Apr 29 05:55:31 2005

Just a question--why don't you save images on a CD-RW?

Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@planet.nl> wrote:Don has described my own
method almost exactly. All my digital files
reside initially on the regular (built-in) HD of my computer. Every
weekend I copy that previous week's stuff to an external hard disc (I am
on my second 250 GB unit now) but leave them on the primary HD also.
When there is enough on the primary HD, I burn a DVD and then delete the
files from the primary HD to free up the space. So every image exists
both on the external HD and on a DVD. As technology moves along, I will
just migrate to whatever the new media are.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands