Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine Prints, reflex parts, SL
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri Apr 29 08:49:28 2005

You've seen them on the Web, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Yes, it's my
weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my photographs.

Prints now available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

Prints can also be made from many of the other photographs on my website,
call or e-mail for more info.

FS: Parts for many Leica reflex cameras are listed at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/flexbits.html

FS: Leicaflex SL in fair condition (I have three), silver chrome,
cosmetically very clean with problems as noted; these are sold AS-IS.  The
first has a clean viewfinder, meter works well, has a shutter bounce
problem.  $150  The second has a slightly de-silvered prism, meter works
well, slow speeds are off.  $125  The third has some prism de-silvering and
broken battery contact; shutter seems to be working well but accuracy not
guaranteed.  $125

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com