Subject: [Leica] Printer experiences of the LUG
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Apr 29 18:31:08 2005

At 06:13 PM 4/29/2005, you wrote:
>Tina I imagine you have different jobs for the different printers?
>What are those job descriptions?!?
>
>Mark Rabiner

One 3000 is loaded with Peizography Quad-Black inks and is used for most
black and white prints, especially those that are larger than 11x14.  The
other 3000 is loaded with Generations Enhanced inks and is used for color
prints larger than 11x14.  The 2200 is loaded with normal Epson inks and is
used for normal printing and smaller prints, but the inks in this printer
are worth their weight in gold so I only use this printer for small prints!

P.S.  Both of the 3000's are for sale (it's still Friday, right?) and I
plan to buy a 4000 to replace them.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com