Subject: [Leica] No lenses were harmed in the making of this movie.
From: mcyclwritr at comcast.net (mcyclwritr@comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 1 18:04:05 2005

This is pretty much off topic. Or "OT" to the time-crunched, Internet-hip
linguists in the audience.

But, I digress.

"Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy." See it. The cinenamatography is far
better than the 1970's videotape production that once aired on PBS. So much
for the photographic content.

All you warmed-over, anti-establishment sorts from the 1960s and 1970s are
going to see a wonderful replaying of the free-thinker screed that
contributed to our developing (another near-photographic mention) into the
misfits we are today. You'll snuck shamelessly over deft digs at
bureaucrats, human kind in general, thought control, devotion to career, the
wisdom of dolphins and true role of white mice on our planet.

I give it Two Wide Open Noctiluxes for relighting my formative years.

-Chris Lawson

Yes, I DO have a stake in promoting this movie. If it's a roaring success,
perhaps "The Restaurant at the End of the Galaxy" will be filmed, further
adding to my future gratification. I thank you.