Subject: [Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided
From: ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner)
Date: Sun May 1 19:11:59 2005

On May 1, 2005, at 6:21 PM, Marc James Small wrote:
>  "Ford
> Prefect".   That is the name of a pedestrian car produced in the
> 1960's by
> Ford at Dagenham, and would be the same as a US program of the time
> having
> a character entitled "Ford Mustang" or "Ford Galaxie".

At least the Mustang had some style, and the Galaxie was once
top-of-the-line. I'd say, maybe, Ford Falcon.

>  that
> mystic sysmbol which marks all civilizations -- and which turns out to
> be a
> Cricket wicket.

Don't forget the gin and tonic!

The only ad I've happened to see appeared to show Zaphod Beeblebrox
with only one head! Can this be true?

--Eric
(Don't forget your towel!)

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)