Subject: [Leica] RE: digital/film/guitar debate
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon May 2 09:07:37 2005

1972 Fender Telecaster Custom
1967 Silvertone cutaway
1959 Silvertone Danelectro
2001 Fender Jagmaster (best bargain guitar ever)
1964 Gibson Falcon Amp
2005 Dr. Z Jr. 18

I miss my first telecaster mor than anything else though.. it was
stolen on tour. Not a special model but was road worn and fit me "just
right". People can be cruel.

It might be blasphemous here, but I love my guitars more than my leicas.