Subject: [Leica] Steven Keirstead Photography Website @ harvard.edu
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Mon May 2 12:38:59 2005

Hi Steven,

I like this one of your friends section very much: Lucas in FDNY Firetruck,
Brooklyn, NY, 2000.
The collages are wonderful, too. However, yuo're not the first to do such
kind of work.
About your photojournalism: I'm not at all qualified to give proper feedback
on this subjet, but I have the impression you should go deeper into you
subject.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe