Subject: [Leica] PAW - lens experiment
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 2 18:29:41 2005

In a message dated 5/1/2005 11:28:51 AM Central Daylight Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/OnepointTwo

Reminds me of my experience with the Warsaw Subway this past December.  ;-)
Actually it was not too bad as it had only one line, but trying to remember
which station to get off at with the Polish names was a real fun time.  ;-)

All nice, but am perplexed at what is going on in the one where she is
looking at the train window.

Gene

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW - lens experiment)