Subject: [Leica] Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon May 2 20:07:59 2005

Every bottle with a parasitic worm in alcohol or formalin that I have
ever stored (and there are thousands) has a rapidographed label in it. I
wish that Rapidograph would devise a pens that can be easily used at a
slant instead of straight up and down. Although I won't use one for
writing, I know people who have. And a fellow that I used to publish
with did all of his writing with India Ink in an Osmiroid pen
(http://hans.presto.tripod.com/nibs/osmiroid01.html) containing India
Ink.

If you do use India ink, buy a denture sonicator. You'll need it to
unclog the buggers.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com