Subject: [Leica] Lentefeest 2005 at the Violenschool in Hilversum
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue May 3 11:28:18 2005

Hi Max,

I had absolutely no reservation about posting these. The event was open
to the public (held on school grounds, but open to everyone). Hence,
there should be no legal issues around non-commercial use, which this is.

Regarding the practical issues you mention--I am known by the parents
and teachers at the school, since my daughter attends it as well (she is
the book seller in one of the pictures). Given that, and the fact that
other parents were also taking pictures, there was no problem. I suppose
if I showed up at a playground somewhere and started photographing the
children, some of the parents might also question what I was doing. But
at my own children's school--no problem. In fact, I have sent the link
to the school as well.

Nathan