Subject: [Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Tue May 3 15:03:03 2005

yeah, there's a whole section on southpaws on the nibs.com site:

http://www.nibs.com/Left-hand%20writers.htm

y'all have gotten me interested in fountain pens.  i want a namiki
bamboo based on how cool it looks:

http://www.nibs.com/NamikiBamboo.htm

--brad

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style."
     --Vladimir Nabokov