Subject: [Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 3 15:55:59 2005

http://tinyurl.com/cf678

Right handedness must have been forced on me...Just by observing my mother
training my brother (8 years younger) I can do almost everything as well
with my left as with my right except overhand pitching...and guitar playing
<g> Jimi and Albert have the left hand guitar franchise sewn up. A few years
ago I worked for an accounting firm that kept written ledgers! They did not
trust computers!! One of the bookkeepers developed carpal tunnel and pursued
a settlement through State Disability. One day I was spotted making entries
in the books with my left hand (I found it easier to write with my left and
operate the calculator with my right) My door was closed and the two bosses
interrogated me..."Was my right hand ok?...was their a problem?"  I played
it out and let them sweat....

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave)
Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Re: Pens: thoughts before I leave)