Subject: [Leica] rock and roll
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 8 16:17:05 2005

Back to the Pioneer Pub.  Live music in  Natchitoches. Four places in
Natchitoches to hear live music. This is one of the  livest, since it is
right
downtown.  Wish they would get some  lights. Had to use flash, hate to  use
flash.
Maybe I will  spring for some lights next time.

http://www.sonc.com/invisible_imaginary.htm

Adam's (my son's)   band, thehookerJones opened for Lingus, a really hot
band
here in  Louisiana.  Lingus is issuing a CD this week. It was magic rock and
roll, I  wish I could have you sit in the front row with me. My ears are
still
 ringing.

Some more shots at 1600 ISO with my Leica ist* DS are  here.

http://www.thehookerjones.com/pub5705/index.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com