Subject: [Leica] Nikon D2X review
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 9 18:14:31 2005

Don't know what the answer is to your riddle, nor do I know if the
D2X is or isn't the greatest thing since sliced pixels - but what
I've seen of Bijorn's "reviews" suggest that to ask if he is to Nikon
as Erwin is to Leica is to really insult Erwin. Which is to say that
I'd guess Bijorn has love letters to Nikon tattooed all over parts of
his body none of us would want to see. ;-)

B. D.

--
B. D. Colen
Sr. Communications Officer for University Science

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Nikon D2X review)