Subject: [Leica] Nikon D2X review
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue May 10 00:32:38 2005

On 5/10/05 12:15 AM, "Scott McLoughlin" <scott@adrenaline.com> typed:

> I wouldn't go that far. I'd say Bjorn does a great job on his Nikkor lens
> reviews and that these are taken pretty seriously in the Nikon community.
> FWIW.

His page on shooting IR was way off in right field. Into the microwave zone.

Those images should have been shown without those funny colored masks
obscuring them for some odd reason.
And simply jacked up in contrast like they should have been of course to see
how they look.

IR is "soft" looking stuff but with no contrast forget it.
And with a funny colored veil forget it.

Shades of grey please.

I found about every other paragraph in the whole thing weird weird weird.

I'm into the various Nikon Guru's, Thom, Moose and Harry but never run into
this guy before.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon