Subject: [Leica] What I learned from the LUG....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue May 10 14:58:42 2005

My guess is that he has a 50/1.4ASPH and a $80 50/1.8 on his Nikon.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: What I learned from the LUG....)
Message from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman) ([Leica] What I learned from the LUG....)