Subject: [Leica] Re:Nikon D2X review
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue May 10 15:10:06 2005

Your average consumer will not care about old lenses on new cameras. Or will
they care if Canon's EOS Digital Rebel takes Leica-R lenses.

Nikon seemed to attract allot of users with the D70.

The average consumer/new user could care less about RAW/NEF files.

Canon's huge, Nikon's small.

Can we go back to Leica vs. Zeiss?

Chris