Subject: [Leica] Re: swimming and diving photos! something different!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 10 15:19:51 2005

Montie Talbert asked as did Peter Dzwig:

>>Really good "action" work IMHO...!!  What camera??<<<

Hi guys & gals,
Well he learned all his photography using leica!!!!! :-) True. :-)

However, when he became a pro he, dare I say it.... switched to Canon.
:-(  Much to his old man's chagrin. He of course being a kind of loveable
smart ass son offered this reply:

"OK Dad if you want me to be in the Leica stable I'd be quite happy to use
their stuff. Providing of course you buy all the gear I'll need!" And he
winked as he knew his father was a little of the wall, but not quite
completely insane. :-) Then there are others. :-)

So needless to say he is a complete user of Canon film and high end digital
cameras. Which I will confess on the purchase of the latest digital body and
his new 300 2.8 that papa san did assist with the purchase.

He has said he wants first grab on my Leica gear when I decide to pack it
in.... he also knows that ain't ever going to happen! ;-)

ted