Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 10 20:05:39 2005

In a message dated 5/10/2005 4:51:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
luisripoll@telefonica.net writes:
Has somebody any answer?, or maybe either my camera or flash don't work
properly

Luis

I don't have the SF-20, but do have the SF-24D, the current Leica Flash.  I
use it with my M6TTL and get great results..  A tip you may try is to set it
for 1/3 to 2/3 under exposure.  I get very nice natural looking flash
exposures.
 At full power I get normal flash type pics.  Either way, the TTL function
seems to work fine.

Gene

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help)