Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed May 11 20:40:18 2005

Mark,

I bought 3 rolls of Acros to try out as well, but right now I'm up to my
ass in too many film/dev variables with FP4+, Delta 100, Clayton
F76 and then my standby HC110 and Rodinal. I'm chopping up rolls
of film in the changing bag and trying out different combos as time
and energy permits.

I've heard Delta 100 has a "look" approaching traditional emulsions. At
least in comparison to TMX, I can see what they mean.

How does Acros "look"?  What do you soup it in?

Scott