Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed May 11 22:57:11 2005

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> A 2.8 collapsible 50 might be my next lens.
>
> I might get an old one. For added flavor.

Borrow an old one first. I have one. I'm still thinking about a 2.8
Elmar (the new one). I think this is a clear case where you would really
be happier with the new one. If I ever do get one (a modern one), for my
dream walk, then I'm sure the old one will sit on the shelf. It's ok,
the the added flavor isn't the best.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser)