Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Thu May 12 00:26:29 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 11:23 PM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> Are there people you can trust with cleaning lenses? Taking apart
> something mechanical is one thing, put optical components? Can the
> usual, DAG, Sherry, do this?
>
> Daniel

Leica, NJ just did a smashing good job on three of my lenses.
Summicron DR, collapsible and 2/35 Summicron-M.
The DR was $150 and the other two about $90 each.
Turnaround time was a blazing fast 3-4 weeks.

Highly recommended and you'll be contributing to keeping the lights on
over there.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com