Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu May 12 01:06:09 2005

Daniel

I was recommended ARAX in the ukraine - a member of the rff.com
(rangefinderforum) had his summicron lens cleaned, front element repolished
and re coated for 30 USD + 8 USD shipping.

I am currently waiting for an answer form ARAX if they can clean and
repolish the front element on a summarit 1:1,5 50mm that i got with an M3 of
ebay - I will be happy to share my experience with ARAx as soon as In get it
back

best
Ruben