Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu May 12 06:52:37 2005

I'm just experimenting with Delta 100 myself. I souped 1/2 a roll of
grab shots in Acutol 1:14 for 7 minutes (Massive Dev Chart's
alternative times, much shorter than Patterson's).

To my eye, contrast is a bit low, but not too bad given these were all
low contrast scenes.  Next test will be 7.5m or 8m.

I put a few up on my site for a buddy to examine, and might appreciate
tonality/grain observations from anyone who likes Delta 100 and has some
time on their hands :-)

No great shots or anything, not cropped or spotted for dust. Just a few
frames from a test roll.  All with a Nokton 50, yellow/green filter, M6TTL.

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Technical/Delta_100/index.html

Scott