Subject: [Leica] PAW 19 LKH
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu May 12 09:12:59 2005

I don't think it wouldn't change the composition, because I only saw it at a
second glance.
But on that second glance I was wondering where the feet went to, esp.
because they're partly on it.
In those cases I always have the tendency to crop them really away.
But that is only how I do it, and might be opposed to how a majority does
it. Don't know: it's just a feeling.