Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 12 20:12:29 2005

In a message dated 5/12/2005 12:00:31 AM Central Daylight Time,
daniel.ridings@edd.uio.no writes:
Scott, you need an M2 or an SL. Gene, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I'm probably making that trip in July. I can give her mine and you can
pass on yours to me.

Daniel

Daniel

I like the SL, so Scott get one of them. ;-)  Well I'll flog myself for not
taking it to her. ;-)  She is attending the University in Warsaw now and has
little time for photography, or that is what she tells me. ;-)  I did let
her
use my R8 and the M6TTL occasionally while I was there.  I'm not sure which
of
the 2 she liked best, but she told me I could leave either one with her
before
I left.  I DON'T THINK SO!  ;-)

Gene