Subject: Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun May 15 23:49:06 2005

Ok. Now _that_ would bother me. It would bother me to no end. Of course
with Leica lenses, like people say, just use them wide-open :-)

Getting jittery. In a couple of hours I "start to leave." I leave home
and then leave Europe on Thursday (6 am) for my yearly Africa stint.
Looking forward to it, nice people, but worried about forgetting
something mundane that can't be had for money somewhere else.

Worried about flying, about being so far from home ... etc.

Taking 1 digital body and one lens for it. M2, 21, 35, 50 and 1
Rolleiflex. Lots of film. Lots of memory.

Not sure what will stick. I usually go with something and stay with it.
I'm forcing myself to take digital this time. I usually don't. Some of
the stuff might be left behind in Oslo before I leave, but if I don't
take it now, I won't have an option.

Have to take a laptop anyway for work. Wish it was smaller.

Daniel