Subject: [Leica] a sad postcard
From: patrick at photo.net (Patrick (Washington, DC))
Date: Tue May 17 14:16:52 2005

Ah, good to hear from Hans again, and happy that you are shooting as much as
always. Personally, I
still have that half finished film in my M for a month or two, meanwhile
I've lost counts on how
many CF cards I've filled up.

Fotosidan.se is a nice site by the way

funny how 'old' Leica user seems to have an affinity for Nikon as well...

Cheers,

Patrick