Subject: [Leica] Anybody doing Adobe Creative Suite 2 yet?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 18 06:58:26 2005

I just fond out it's been shipping for weeks.
Had my head in the sand.

If I get it will I have to change my name?
Will my world rock? Or Roll?

I read the GoLive thing has you designing websites for people to see on
their Dick Tracy Wrist watch Browsers. Little mini icon things.
What they did to Photoshop I can only guess.
A Leica Glow filter?

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/

Replies: Reply from bd_colen at Harvard.edu (B.D. Colen) ([Leica] Anybody doing Adobe Creative Suite 2 yet?)