Subject: [Leica] Re:mobile phones and breakneck speeds
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu May 19 20:29:12 2005

I saw allot of cars pull over on the N roads in Ireland during our last
trip. I noticed it was because they are talking on the phone. Alex Hurst
informed that it's illegal to talk on your ohone while driving. We'd never
think of that! How could we cut off cars while we're on the side of the road
talking?

Chris