Subject: [Leica] mobile phones and breakneck speeds
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Thu May 19 22:57:26 2005

Mark,

I am sure Slobodan will provide details, but to my knowledge prisoners
in Stalin's Gulag did not have number tatooed. All prisoners in Nazi
concentration camps did. Whenever I have been in the Jewish club in
Copenhagen during the summer, when people wear short sleeves, I have
seen lots of such numbers on their forearms.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com