Subject: [Leica] Big Dig documentary webcast
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri May 20 05:31:54 2005

Greetings LUG...

In late March I gave a talk and slideshow of my work on the Big Dig at the
Old South Meeting House in downtown Boston.  Built in 1729 the Old South
Meeting House is where the colonists first gathered to protest the tax which
began the revolution.  WGBH taped the slideshow and talk and has now set it
up as a webcast online, I am pleased to share it with you here:

http://forum.wgbh.org/wgbh/forum.php?lecture_id=1809

You will need RealPlayer (a free download from http://www.real.com) and a
good internet connection.  The slides show reasonably -- more or less -- and
you get the idea.  The program is a little over an hour.

Best,

Michael Hintlian

978-815-9493 - voice
michael@hintlian.com - e-mail