Subject: [Leica] Gallery updated
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat May 21 07:47:10 2005

Rick,
what can be hidden behind a simply boring subject line
- "Gallery Updated" -
absolutely breathtaking pictures, superb - fantastic colours,
fascinating too, to see the local birds (and an Echidna) in your neck of
the woods , the most colourful we get here is a Robin or a Common Jay.
cheers
Douglas

BTW Tonight there's a 16 million euro national lottery jackpot to be
won,if I'm lucky I might just consider a set of modular lenses - there
might even be enough left over to take the family out for a meal.