Subject: [Leica] Cell phones redux- two wheels good
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat May 21 15:31:31 2005

There's an opening here for someone with a minivan to give cyclists a
lift up the mountain, so they can just enjoy the down part. $5 bucks a
hop, 8 riders per trip, 20 trips a day, 365.25 days = $292,200 p.a
(less fuel and one totally clapped out minivan).  :-)  Enough left over
to buy a Summilux-M 50mm Asph and a bag to put it in.

Rick.